A Medicine Hat begins with a dream, a vision, an intention...Your Medicine Hat is a tool for transformation, for the healing of your world. A blessing on your head. The Mirage hat is made in collaboration with Hampui Hats whose handcrafted Medicine Hats are designed to be worn as an altar on your head. The brim provides protection for your body, mind, and spirit, and the crown supporting a connection to Source.
Water is the source of all life, and all water flows in a constant cycle from stream to sea to clouds and back down as rain. This hat is inspired with an open crown that captures the fullness of the circle of life. Like a mystical mirage that appears when you need it, this hat features some of our favorite Medicine - Vintage Mud Cloth sourced from West Africa, a one-of-a-kind hand hammered brass Medicine piece, custom-cut leather straps and vintage brass prayer bead bands.
It is our daily practice to ensure that each Medicine Hat is made in an energetically aligned way. All of the materials are cleansed with sage, and any excess that can't be reused is burned. We believe that Medicine Hats are tools for personal transformation and that the hat, like the prayer, can touch future generations. The wool for this Medicine Hat is sheered from sheep in the Argentinian countryside before being pressed into dense felt for a sturdy hat that will hold up over time.
- Open Crown Style flatters most face shapes
- 200g Wool Hat
- Vintage Indigo Mud Cloth Sourced from West Africa (since each piece is unique, you can expect some slight color variation)
- Brass Hand Hammered Unique Artisan Medicine Piece
- Prayer Beaded Band will have some color variation as each one is unique
- Hand Cut Premium Leather ties
- Water & Bird x Hampui Hats Gold Leaf Stamped Leather Sweat Band
- Featured in Vogue Magazine 2018 fall shopping Guide
Find your hat size on our size guide here.